Tuesday, July 21, 2009

past anime 01 jyu-oh-sei



WEEE time for my frist anime that I have to think back to xD. Ok Jyu is an amazing anime, it is actually up there with my favorite last exile. I happen to just randomly find it thankfully xD.

What its about is humanity strechs to another solar system and teraformed the planets there to allow humans to live there and also live in space stations. In one of these stations lives Thor and his twin brother
Rai. As they make their way home from playing around they find their parents killed and then they are knocked out and find themselves being sent to a mysterious jungle prison planet. They find out the only way to get off the planet is to because the beast king which is basically the strongest person on the planet. So Thor wants to become it to find out what happened with his parents.

This anime reminded me alot of star ocean 2 while watching it. The first episode is a little slow though but after that it really picks up fast. Before i knew i was finished with it, although it was only 11 episodes, they were really well done 11 episodes. I think they could have don more episodes and it would have been just as good if not better but as it is its amazing on its own. What really makes this anime is how amazing of a character thor is and how he grows to be an amazing fighter and leader. To top it all off I think the makers did a really good ending all though some people might disagree with me but as it goes for quality of the ending I think it was really good and on top it being not at all what I thought it would be.

Personal Rating: 5
Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment